Data collection on this site
Each visitor to this site who provides information to VETROTECH SAINT-GOBAIN or the societies of the SAINT-GOBAIN Group grants the latter the totality of the transferable rights related to this information and authorizes it to make whatever use it wishes of it.
The information thus provided by the visitors will be considered non-confidential, must be exact and lawful and must not prejudice the interests of third parties. More specifically concerning the personal data collected on the site, visitors are informed that the site uses several processing operations whose purpose is to ensure the communication and exchange of information with visitors. These processing operations notably make it possible to:
- Answer written requests from visitors in the various sections designed for this purpose,
- Transmit the documents requested by visitors to them (notably those of a financial nature),
- Manage visitors' registrations to attend financial meetings organized VETROTECH SAINT-GOBAIN or the societies of Compagnie de SAINT-GOBAIN,
- Manage job applications whether they correspond to job offers published on the site or not.
The data collected:
- Must only result from their voluntary recording by the relevant visitor,
- Are for internal use only and are directed to those responsible for handling the visitor's request,
- Are kept only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes defined above.
In accordance with the law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 concerning information technology, files and freedoms, modified by law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, any person wishing to exercise his access, rectification, deletion or opposition rights, should contact the following department:
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain International AG - Communications Department
Bernstrasse 43 - 3175 Flamatt - SWITZERLAND